Sunday, July 21, 2019

Love Status For Husband

Love Status For Husband


Every day of my life is just perfect because it starts and ends with loving you!


तुमसे इसलिए प्यार नहीं करता जो तुम हो,
बल्कि तुम्हारे साथ होने पर जो मैं हो जाता हूँ,
उसके लिए मैं तुमसे प्यार करता हूँ.

You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I have ever had.

From all of life’s troubles, you have given me bail. My life has become, a lovely fairytale. I love you.

Your love is simply everything for me; it’s all I need. Thank you so much.

You fill the empty spot of my life so perfectly. Feeling complete, I know I have more love to share. Happy Heart’s Day!

क्या पता था कि महोब्बत ही हो जायेगी,
हमें तो बस तेरा मुस्कुराना अच्छा लगा था

Some of the most precious moments of my life have been the ones in which I’ve held your hand and cuddled in your arms.

Husband, you have seen me at my absolute worst and have loved me all the same. For that, I thank you.

Just when I think that it is impossible to love you any more, you prove me wrong.

A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.

When two people love each other, they do not look at each other, they look in the same direction.

Listen to my heartbeat, it’s busy singing your name.

Thank you for loving me, for believing in me and for making me feel so special. I will try to be worthy of you.

You know what my girlfriends say seeing you, Wish! I had a husband like this.

You are my paradise, and I would happily get stranded on you for a lifetime.

You are like a beautiful kaleidoscope every time I look into your eyes; I see a beautiful, radiant, magical, perfect and colorful future. I love you.

The most wonderful thing I decided to was to share my body and soul, and life and heart with you.

You are my mentor and you are my life! Love you to my heart!

I am a proud wife of a wonderful husband!

Every single day that I spend being your wife, I realize how lucky I’m to live such an amazing life. I love you.

नाराज़ ना होना कभी बस यही एक गुज़ारिश है,
महकी हुई इन साँसों की साँसों से सिफ़ारिश है!!

The only person i wouldn’t like to leave is you.

The perfect husband as described by magazines doesn’t exist. That’s because he has already been taken – by me. I love you.

I see love every time I look into your eyes. I am thankful because you never let this love fade away!

Have I mentioned just how lucky I am to be in love with you, my husband?

No other man has ever made me as happy as you, being at your side is so amazing that I want to be together for eternity.

Jab mein rooth jau to tum muje mana lena, Kuch mat kehna bas sine se laga lena...!!

The words I, Me and You ceased to matter when life became about us.

I’m no more afraid of the word wedlock. All the credit goes to you.

I miss seeing your name show up on my phone.

Wishes somethings had a ‘L O V E’ button!

Sometimes I wish you were as generous with your wallet as God has been generous with your looks.

There are 3 things in this world you don’t mess with: my husband, my kids and my ability to care for them. Don’t believe me! Just try.

I can do without a morning cup of coffee, but not without cuddling my handsome hubby.”

वो जो लाखों में एक 1 होता है ना,
बस मेरे लिए आप वही हो।

If my life was a ship, you would be the anchor that holds me in place and the sails which take me on a beautiful journey. I love you.

Life is so much better with your best friend. Lucky me, I married mine.

I will never be like her, but I hope you can notice me for me.

Trust your husband, adore your husband, and get as much as you can in your own name.

I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all you’re yet to be.

Every single day that I spend being your wife, I realize how lucky I am to live such an amazing life. I love you.

I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever.

Your love for me is flawless, your commitment impeccable. Your only concern is my happiness, you make me feel so special. I love you.

My Dear Husband, I love the way you caress me. I love the way you see me. I love your surprises. I love your morning kisses. But above all, I love you.

Even when we fight, I can’t stay mad at you for a long time and you know this, very well. So how can I even imagine a life without you in it?

Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.

Every man sees his second mother in his wife but every woman sees her first child in her husband.

More than yesterday, I love you today and feel the same everyday.

Nothing feels like home more than the arms of my husband.

Marriages are made indeed, in heaven. That day, I felt even the angels from heaven above have come down the earth, to bring us together. Because, when I’m with you I feel heavenly blessed.

In a sea of people, my eyes always search for you.

Never laugh at you’re husband’s choices…your one of them!

Each time I look at you, I just smile to myself and think, ‘I certainly could not have done better.’ You are perfect the way you are. I love you, honey!

Being someone’s first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect. I love you!

Ever since the day you came into my life, I knew you will be there till the end of time.

As husband and wife, we are best friends for life.

You want to know why I married you? It’s because I wanted to spend the rest of my life, in love and being loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment