Friday, May 17, 2019

Cute Romantic Love Status for Boyfriend

Cute Romantic Love Status for Boyfriend

A Real Boyfriend would try finding new ways to impress his girl even after he has her.


It is not true that love does not have boundaries. In fact, my love for you has created boundaries in your heart so that no one else can come in. I love you.

Even before we met and long after we’re both gone, my heart lives inside of yours. I’m forever and ever in love with you.

Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be. ~ Robert Browning

True love does not require expensive dinners and gifts, just a few words that come straight from the heart is all that it wants.

Who says that it is important to break the moon’s moon … .. to touch the heart, two words with love, that is enough…

Words fall short whenever I want to tell you how special you are to me but all I can say is, that my world is full of smiles whenever I think of you.

Love makes a difference…

धड़कनों को भी रास्ता दे दीजिये हुजूर, आप तो पूरे दिल पर कब्जा किये बैठे हे!!

Do you know how I knew I was in love with you? My reality was finally better than my dreams.

My words may not impress you but my actions will.

No one in the world has tasted nectar except for me. Do you know who that nectar is? You, my love!

Our love is old and sure, not new and frantic. You know I’m yours and I know you are mine. And saying that has made me feel romantic, my dearest love, my darling valentine.

They say loving you gives pains and is full of sacrifices. But I'll rather take pains and lots of sacrifices than not be loved by you.

I want to wake up at 2 am, roll over, see your face, and know that I’m right where I’m supposed to be.

People ask this every time what you saw in it, I say this every time, it is unnecessarily love.

I didn’t plan it but you are the best thing that ever happened to me.

I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you are yet to become.

इश्क़ है या कुछ और ये तो पता नहीं, पर जो तुमसे है वो किसी और से कहाँ!!

Your smile is like the sun; it brightens my day. Thoughts of you in my head create an irresistible tune, and I can’t help but falling in love with you.

Sources: ShortStatusQuotes, QuoteAbulary, LifeHacks, Luvze, StatusMashUp, NoharPatrika, Awesoroo

1 comment:

  1. Romantic status messages are a great way to send a smile to your beloved. You can share these love status messages with your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife or lover. To find Cute Love Status in English, visit our website now!

    ReplyDelete