Thursday, May 16, 2019

Best Love Status For Girls

Best Love Status For Girls

I love you no matter what you do, but do you have to do so much of it?



I’ll never be perfect, but I can be better.

I am a bit sassy, with some sarcasm thrown into the mix, but stoic at the same time – and brash.

मेहबूब सामने हो और नज़रें शर्म से झुकी रहे ये भी मोहब्बत की हसीन अदा होती है ❤️❤️

एक परवाह ही बताती है कि ख़्याल कितना है, वरना कोई तराजू नहीं होता रिश्तो में

Jinki najar me mein achhi nhi wo apni Ankhe donate karde

Who cares, I’m awesome.

You are the risk I’ll always take.

Being someone's first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect.

You will find a girl prettier than me, smarter than me, and funnier than me, but you will never find a girl just like me.

If a star falls from the sky every time I think about you, then the moon would realize what loneliness is really like.

Be yourself because an original is worth more than just a copy.

The problem with us girls is that we fall for boys who give us the sweetest words they never really mean.

मोहब्बत साथ हो ये ज़रूरी नहीं, मोहब्बत ज़िन्दगी भर हो ये ज़रूरी है 😊😘

Just because I don’t start the conversation, doesn’t mean I’m not dying to speak to you.

KAbhi KAbhi Sochti Hu k Kitna Khushnaseeb Hoga Wo Jiski MAin Dulhan Banugi

I never lose. Either i win or i learn.

I replay our conversation in my head all the time.

I love my life because it’s you.

Why cannot mosquitoes suck out my fat instead


Sources: ShortStatusQuotes, 123hindistatus, Status for Girls - Statuses.in, Sharemash, fbpost, dailysmscollection,

3 comments:

  1. Romantic status messages are a great way to send a smile to your beloved. You can share these love status messages with your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife or lover. To find Cute Love Status in English, visit our website now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this content because it’s really helpful for me. You can also read about instafinsta story download.

    ReplyDelete